Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the two best men in the world ~ my husband and my dad!

To celebrate, we went to lunch and then we embarked on Sam's favorite past time - going to the movies. This was Elizabeth's first time. She did pretty good if you don't mind 4 trips to the bathroom and a gazillon "Dat scare me Mommy"'s, not to mention a few whines about being cold and the attempts to put Polar Bear into time out on the step of the theater. Sam relaxed and enjoyed "UP". I enjoyed it although I can't say I relaxed. Elizabeth and I got Sam the Rosetta Stone Mandarin computer program. I sure hope he enjoys!!!





Daddy~we sure wish we could have been in Delaware to celebrate with you. I hope you had a wonderful day. We look forward to seeing you over Fourth of July.




A few messages from Elizabeth to her two favorite men ~

2 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Too cute! I love E's piggytails. Her hair is really getting long. Let me know what Sam thinks about the Rosetta Stone program. I've been thinking about getting it too.

XiaoXiao said...

Elizabeth is such a beauty and a cutie! Looks like a wonderful day for all.