Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Girls Night Out

Elizabeth and I had a wonderful girls night out. Our friends Leslie and Fin invited us to Polar Express at the Botanical Gardens. After what was an ugly start (aka screaming and carrying on in the car when I picked her up from school), it was a wonderful night. She was in a delightful mood, in fact great enough to do a little shopping after we parted at Chick-fil-a. That is an experience we don't have too often. Since my day didn't go as planned, I never got to go home to get my camera (Good thing it wasn't cold because our blankets, hats and gloves were also at home). You can head over to Leslie's blog (click on the the word blog for the link)to get a recap. Keep in mind when she says the girls listened to the story of Polar Express, that did not in anyway include Elizabeth. We made 2 trips to the bathroom and then had to be contained on my lap. She was just way toooooo excited about the train ride to sit still for a book! Thank you Leslie and Fin for a wonderful night. We had a great time!

No comments: