Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

Last weekend we went to have Breakfast with Santa. Elizabeth continues to surprise me with her love for the big guy in red. As skittish as she can be, I never thought she would be so into him. Santa just happened to be a friend of mine so he immediately called her by name which took her back a bit. During breakfast she must of tried to climb up on his lap a half dozen times. It would have been more if we had not stopped her. It was a wonderful way to spend some holiday family time!

2 comments:

Kiy said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable. I can't believe how big she's getting ... and all that hair! Em still has barely any. I love the little pig tails on top.

Lovely family photo too!

Merry Christmas, Kiy

FinsUp said...

She did great! The one where they are looking at each other is my favorite.