Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our new blog! We hope to make this blog a recording of our family life.
Since it has been over a month since we posted any pictures on our previous blog, I thought that I would start this blog off with some pictures of my beauty!


Yeah, Joe Biden!! If we must take Obama along then so be it!!

Wild woman!!! After getting her face painted with tatoos, she insited on them every morning! The best I could do was magic markers!



Elizabeth had a great time at a nearby church community day. Phoebe showed her a great time! (as did her sister Grace)



Aunt Katie brought Elizabeth back a beautiful new outfit from her trip to China. She looked so pretty in it!




I LOVE that smile!!!


At the park with our friend "Baby" Anna
So excited for the world to be filled with Pooping Patches (AKA pumpkin patches)!
Grace and Elizabeth at the Fall Festival.


14 months home and she finally found the tupperware cabinet. YUG!

An afternoon with Mommy at Buckroe!








Enjoying the pumpkin patch at our church






Carving Pumpkins with Uncle Max






A Good Time Gone Bad!







4 comments:

FinsUp said...

The one on the pumpkin with the pigtails is priceless!

Hey, I'm sending you an email.

Mama Darling said...

Hey! I can't say that I agree with your political choice, but we love you anyway. lol Great pictures! Elizabeth is precious. It's good to see you blogging again. Sorry we missed you when you were in our area.

Kiy said...

Love the new blog, will switch my following. Oh, and the photos - priceless.

Lastly, the way you feel about Obama is the way we feel about Biden. :)

Cheers, Kiy

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog! It's great to keep up with Little E's busy social schedule. I'm a groupie for sure!