Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tinkering

After a nine day trip, I have a ton of laundry to do, xmas gifts to put away, decorations to stow and a gazillion other things to accomplish. Instead of doing anything (alright, I did get a few things done) I sat and tinkered with Windows Movie Maker. I have been wanting to do this for a very long time and never could figure out which software to make it work until I was blog hopping this morning (of course wasting more valuable time). It seems pretty simple now, silly that I could not have done this last year when I wanted one for my mom's birthday. Anyhow, I know it is not Christmas related (that will be coming soon) but it was a fun group of pictures that I thought I would use as my test. Nothing is more fun than to play with photos of three beautiful little girls.

3 comments:

FinsUp said...

How cool is that?! Teach me!

Welcome home!

Mama Darling said...

Love it! Sure wish we could have made it for the mini-reunion. Miss you.

Kate-Lyn said...

Love, love, love that video! So nice, what a great song you chose too. I can't WAIT for summer! Can I have lessons too?